Nov 10, 2021
Liquid crystal display is a product used in many electronic products in our lives, so do you know what problems LCD liquid crystal display will encounter in actual use?
1. There is pollution inside the LCD screen: the general phenomenon is black spots, stains, and fibers on the LCD screen. This means that there are fibers in the LCD.
2. There are scratches inside the LCD screen: the general phenomenon is black and white lines, and the scratched PI is displayed as a scratched line.
3. The color of LCD liquid crystal display is not uniform: the general phenomenon is that the color is inconsistent, which is rainbow-like, that is, the color of the liquid crystal display is not uniform, the rainbow in the middle or the rainbow at the edge of the strip and the color stripes are not uniform, mainly from the color point of view.
4. LCD background color mismatch: The general phenomenon is that the overall color of the LCD is very different from the colors of other LCDs.
5. The LCD screen is broken: the customer calls it a broken lens. In other words, the damaged part of the LCD liquid crystal display is damaged, there are corner damage, edge damage, and conductive layer damage (that is, one side of the PIN is damaged. This is usually caused by many human factors, which may be caused by Caused by the company and the customer).
6. Poor glass cutting: Y-axis cutting and X-axis convex corners will cause some bumps or depressions.
7. LCD pin scratches: that is, the PIN end (commonly known as conductive layer) of the LCD broken code screen is scratched, open circuit, poor conductivity, etc., which are easily caused by the customer during maintenance.
8. Scratches and perforations of the liquid crystal polarizer: The general phenomenon is called the mirror flower on the line and the mirror surface is blurred. That is, the polarizer is damaged or damaged by a hard hand such as a blade (this may be caused by improper use by the customer).
9. Polarizer water pattern: There are stripes on the polarizer, which can only be seen through the backlight. Since alcohol or acetone will penetrate when the conductive layer is wiped with alcohol or acetone after the patch, the customer may also penetrate when wiping the PIN.
10. No protective film: the protective film on the surface of the polarizer is torn off. (Usually the IC is broken, but when repairing, usually think that the LCD is broken and need to be removed.).
11. Polarizer bubbles: After patching, there are small bubbles on the polarizer on the LCD surface, which will affect the usability of the LCD liquid crystal display (trying to convince customers to accept it).
12. Reverse pasting: The customer calls it a pasting error, which means that the pasting direction of the polarizing film is opposite, and the next pasted content should be pasted on the top one.
13. Protrusion, fiber: Dust, fiber and other contaminants fall into the surface of the LCD liquid crystal display, or the polarization zone itself is caused by dust.
14. Polarizer corrosion: In other words, the polarizer will corrode or deform due to chemical reactions with certain liquids.
15. Hybrid: There are products of different types and performances mixed, and different versions of LCD liquid crystal displays are mixed for use. According to the markings on the LCD conductive layer, the LCD mixing period from external manufacturers is different.
Shenzhen Calison Technology Co., Ltd. is a leading display and touch screen original equipment manufacturer with nearly 20 years of industry experience. We are committed to innovation and constantly seeking the latest methods to expand our diversified product portfolio. We have a variety of dynamic R & D display production projects and strict quality control procedures, so that we can provide the best product performance. In addition, our team of professional sales and technical personnel all over the world will provide local support to our customers.